The new version of Unitouch Studio: 1.2.0 have been released. This new version will bring you a smoother and more intuitive way to develop your haptic design in no time! Find the new features and various fixes on the platform below:
- Non-admin user installation.
- Enhanced timeline navigation with shortcuts like Home and End keys.
- Multisample selection, volume adjustments, and cropping capabilities.
- Improved haptic track management.
- Email login and Google login with a loading animation.
- Compatibility checks with previously saved versions.
- Intuitive sliders for volume control and keyframe addition with the "k" keystroke.
- Improved Undo/Redo system using the Command pattern.
- Mixpanel integration for tracking and analytics.
- Enhanced right-click functionality and waypoint selection.
- Accurate sample duration calculations and large sample handling.
- Proper deletion of selected waypoints and prevention of overlapping crops.
- macOS-related fixes, including backspace key functionality and double Copy/Paste elimination.
- Improved file loading and handling, including .spn files.
- Updated cursor display and other visual improvements.