Beyond vibrations, a unique sensory experience.
Skinetic is the ultimate haptic vest for creators looking to push the boundaries of sensory experience and take their work to the next level.Discover the opinions of those who have tested Skinetic
Whether you're a game developer, training professional, or an artist, Skinetic can help you create more engaging and immersive content that connects with your audience in a profound and unforgettable way.
So why settle for a traditional, one-dimensional experience?
Gaming & XR
With its integrated high-definition haptic technology,
Skinetic creates a visceral connection to the game that
simply cannot be achieved through visuals and audio alone.
Feel a wide range of tactile sensations that correspond to
in-game events such as explosions, gunshots, and impacts.
Skinetic enables gamers to live a more immersive gaming experience.
Skinetic allows professionals to simulate real-world scenarios
and practice skills in a safe and controlled environment.
Multi-sensory training in XR environments help professionals
improve their skills in a way that traditional training methods can't match.
Culture & Music
Skinetic provides a deeper connection for the visitors,
making the exhibition more memorable and impactful.
Enhance your music listening experiences by feeling
the rhythm and bass of the music with Skinetic.
A truly unique multi-sensory experience.
Skinetic creates an unparalleled sensory experience
that is sure to engage and captivate spectators.
Feel the rumble of an explosion , motions of a race car,
or the aura of magical spells.
Beyond cinema, live the action.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Use any PCVR system with Skinetic.
Standalone VR HMDs
- Meta Quest 2 & Pro: USB and Bluetooth
- Pico 4: USB and Bluetooth
- HTC Focus 3: Bluetooth
Mobile & Tablets
- Modern VR infrastructures in Location-Based Entertainment spaces relies on streaming capabilities of the headset through WiFi 6.
Skinetic will easily fit in such an infrastructure.
Made to fit you.
Gender neutral &
With its 6 adjustable points, Skinetic offers a versatile and comfortable fit for everyone.
Easy and quick
to put on
Start to enjoy a wide range of sensations in less than a minute, with Skinetic simple and intuitve design.
Skinetic includes an interchangeable and washable mesh lining. Easy to remove and clean, it makes Skinetic a practical choice for use in shared settings.
The technology inside.
- One size fits all: from XS to XXL
- Weight 2.4Kg
- 6x fitting point on shoulders and sides for width and height adjustement.
- 20 Wideband Voice-Coil Motors
[30Hz / 1000Hz]
- Up to 8 hours of use in standard conditions.
- 65Wh battery
- Charge in 3 hours with a 45W USB charger (not included).
- Plug and play with your computer and any PCVR system, or direcly with a Pico 4 or Meta Quest 2 and Pro
- Pair Skinetic to your Computer, Phone (Android) or a Standalone VR HMD and you're ready to go.
- Connect Skinetic to your network and drive it remotely.
- In Development - Available in Q2 2023
through a firmware update.
We know that it’s not easy for game studios to integrate haptics on their own.
Along with the Skinetic vest itself, we designed a complete haptic software solution to help designers and developers create immersive experiences.
Are you a developer, a studio or a company and interested in Skinetic Development Kit and our SDK?
Do not hesitate to contact us to know more about it.
Learn with videos
Our video tutorials are designed to help you get the most out of Unitouch Studio and your Skinetic vest.
From discovery to advanced features, these videos will guide you every step of the way.