A desktop application to create haptic patterns for Skinetic's devices.
What's new ?
- Shape-based Design: Set your design in motion with 3D shapes, it allows an easy design of spatial haptic feedback which can be then modified with transformations in runtime in your production.
- Boost: Amplify the pattern intensity by adjusting the boost level of the effect.
- Start Menu: New start menu to guide you in our application
- Custom Devices: Beyond Skinetic, allows you to load a custom layout for your own compatible device. Note, only Skinetic and HSD mk.II are for now compatible. Exemple and associated documentation is available here.
- UI & UX Improvements: Many modifications of the UI to improve the usability of the application and your experience during the design of haptics.
What's new ?
- Global Boost: The boost increase the overall intensity of all haptic effects.
- Pattern and Effect Boost: Each instance has its own boost value using the default Pattern boost, which can be overridden on play.
- Transformation: Shape-based patterns can be transformed on play by passing three additional parameters: height translation, heading rotation and tilting rotation.
- Spatial Inversion and Addition: An effect can be triggered with right/left, up/down and front/back inversion or addition.
- Effect Accumulation strategy: A fallback-pattern feature to alleviate haptic confusion.
- Stop Fadeout: Remove any duration limitation to allow longer fadeout.
- Number of simultaneous playing simultaneous samples increased to 10: compatible with the Skinetic firmware 1.1.3 or higher.
- Boost are now scaled by the volume envelop of the samples